Paris, France has long been one of the top destinations for couples seeking the ultimate romantic experience. Many couples flock from across the globe via honeymoon or vacation to soak in all that this iconic city has to offer. With the obvious tourist destinations already inked in your travel itinerary (The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, Arc De Triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris to name a few), there are a ton of fun things to discover and get into while in Paris.
With Paris being a major influencer in the world of fashion, particularly the streetwear and sneaker industry Paris offers a great opportunity to see a different and diverse side of the industry. Fly Duos has put together 5 Urban sneaker/footwear boutiques worth checking out if you ever have the opportunity to visit the “City of Love”.
1) Chez Qhuit Located at 40, Rue Durantin-Les Abbesses, 75018 Paris. Qhuit (pronounced Q8) is a shop that mixes Fashion, music and street culture, some of the main ingredients in hip hop. This trendy boutique started off with a limited run of tees which with the help of friends helped create an undeniable audience throughout the city. The brand has expanded to polos, sweaters, hoodies and outerwear now carried by over 90 shops in Europe https://apotheke-zag.de/kaufen-kamagra-oral-jelly/. Known for their alluring slogans, alcoholic references and interesting metaphors on tees and sweatshirts Qhuit is must visit.
2) Black Rainbow Located at 68 Rue Des Archives, Paris 3e. Very unique and cool shop displaying a variety of fashion, art and novelty items. Stop in and grab Billionaire Boys Club gear or the latest Air Huaraches or even scoop up the company’s magazine, Black Rainbow is a one stop shop for you.
3) Remixx Locatedat 7, Rue de la Ferronnerie, 75001 Paris. This is a little shop that packs a big punch when it comes to the inventory. If your looking for fly color ways in Sauconys, Adidas Zu Flux, Vans, etc this is a shop you have to hit up.
4) Le 8 Rive Gauche Located at 8 Rue Gregoire de Tours, 75006 Paris. When searching for brands/models such as Diadora, Asics Gel Lyte (III, V), New Balance (574 ML-M997), Puma (R698) this is definitely a location you need to go to. They have a wide selection of models, color ways and brands to choose from, you won’t go wrong with this shop.
5) Colette Located at 213, Rue Saint-Honore 75001 Paris.Well known Colette is 3 story shrine of sorts to urban culture. You will find anything from rare and unique CDs, DVDs, books, Jewelry and fashion accessories. Be sure to ask a store associate to see footwear they have IN STOCK but not on display. They carry hidden gems all the time but dont put some of their exclusives out for display. Take advantage while in the store because you won’t find too many stores like this one.